From the creators of the world’s top selling USB interface comes the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 G2 2in 2out Audio Interface. Building on the successful features that make this company a leader in the game, this second generation offering features a sleek body, latency reduction, a 192 kHZ sampling rate, improved optimised preamp gain structure and much more.
The Scarlett 2i2 has two inputs with a premium Scarlett mic preamp alongside line level instrument jacks. Ideal for any studio or mobile application it runs on USB power with analog circuitry protection to safeguard during power surges. They say that red goes faster, and this compact piece of equipment is no exception. It offers real-time monitoring via a native plug-in so you can always keep up with the performance, and make ongoing adjustments as you record. There are individual controls for reverb, delay and EQ.
The onboard halo indicators let you know when you’ve got a good signal level for recording. Red means you need to adjust your gain. The light will turn orange as your system recalibrates before returning to green. Highly intuitive, the 2i2 G2 is suitable for everyone from amateurs to more experienced users.
- Stellar Scarlett mic preamps
- Sample rates of up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output with easy volume control
- Improved low latency for monitoring with plug-ins without the need for DSP
- Handy traffic light halo indicators
- USB powered
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (line out), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- OS Requirements Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements PC: Windows 7 or later