When it comes to digital film applications, it is important to have high-quality sound first time, because you don’t always get a second chance. That is why you should consider investing in a high-quality sound recording device like the Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1702 Portable Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System.
This wireless system is designed to attach to a wide range of cameras and recording devices and is perfect for digital filmmaking, news gathering, broadcast and other mobile recording functions. It is extremely easy to attach, setup and configure. The push button controls allow you to scan and select the best channel for your location, ensuring clean and clear output. Operating on the 2.4 GHz range, you will never have to worry about TV interference. For the best possible reception, the receiver has time, frequency and space diversity processing alongside instantaneous channel select capabilities.
The independent headphone monitor output allows you to monitor your sound on the fly and make any necessary adjustments. The wireless handheld microphone transmitter is perfect for roaming applications with a range of 100 feet.
Before use, make sure to check out any legislative requirements of wireless systems in your location.
- High-quality portable camera wireless handheld microphone system
- Operates on the 2.4 GHz range free from TV interference
- Employs frequency, time and space diversity processing for crystal clear sound
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Easy setup and configure with instantaneous channel selection
- Dual antennas for improved reception
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 100′
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz