Audio-Technica PRO 44 Cardiod Condenser Boundary Microphone Product Description
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic’s self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules.
The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 70-16,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100Ω
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL) 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT 2.4 oz (67 g)
- DIMENSIONS 2.87″ (73.0 mm) maximum width, 3.56″ (90.5 mm) maximum length, 0.59″ (15.0 mm) height
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR TB3M-type
- CABLE 25′ (7.6 m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors