Here you will find the latest offering from Audio-Technica bringing the latest in wireless technology and ultimate convenience. The Audio-Technica ATW-1322 Wireless Dual Handheld Microphone System is a powerful wireless setup with two receivers so you can revolutionise your performance/presentation/sermon/interview or gig.
With the ATW-1322 you receive the ATW-RC13 receiver chassis, 2 ATW-RU13 receiver units, and an ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter for a complete wireless system straight from the box. Operating at the advanced 24-bit/48 kHz in the 2.4GHz range, you will receive premium sound quality without interference. The receivers connect via Ethernet cable up to 300 feet from your position allowing for consistent mic signal, while also providing roaming capabilities.
Onboard, there is a push button scan function to find the open channel that best suits your space. You can run up to 10 wireless units at once without interference and intermodulation. The ATW-T1002 handheld mic is itself known for its premium output, so you can be sure you will be heard loud and clear whatever your use.
- Premium digital wireless system with 24-bit/48kHz processing
- Comes with removable receivers that can be placed up to 300 feet away via Ethernet connection
- Can use up to 10 channels simultaneously
- Bright and clean sound quality from the ATW-T1002 microphone
- Automatic scanning to find the perfect channel for your space
- Comes with the RJ12 cable to link systems, rack ears, an AC adapter and a joining plate
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band: Up to 10
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone Included: Yes