Audio-Technica ATW-13 AT-One Handheld Transmitter System Product Description
The AT-ONE ENTRY LEVEL UHF SYSTEM, THE BEST EQUIPPED ON THE MARKET
AT-One, Audio-Technica’s entry level UHF wireless system. With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-13 handheld system features the ATW-T3 cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life.
- Designed for quick and easy use
- Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices
- The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap
- Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group
- The ATW-13 system is equipped with a cardioid condenser handheld transmitter
- RF transmission power 10mW
- Up to 10 hours’ battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- RF Indicator light
- Robust construction from high quality components
- Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antennas
“2 X 4 Channels”
AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups, each with 4 channels available, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group.
“rf light indicator”
The display on the half-rack receiver clearly indicates both the RF and AF levels.
The ATW-R1 receiver delivers a voltage of 12V / 100 mA for powering an ATW-B80 booster antenna, active splitters, an antenna combiner or any other active component.
- Operating Frequencies F-Band: 824 – 831 MHz, 863 – 865 MHz
- Number Of Channels 2 x 4 frequencies
- Frequency Stability +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode FM
- Frequency Response 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Operating Range 60m, typical
- Receiving System Antenna switching diversity
- Image Rejection 55dB minimum
- Dynamic Range HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <1% – 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Audio Output Unbalanced -2dBV
- Audio Output Balanced 4dBV
- Output Connectors (Microphone) Balanced: XLRM-type
- Output Connectors (Instrument) Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Maximum Output Level Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input BNC type, 50 – BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Dimensions 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 418 g without accessories
- Accessories Included AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter, protective carrying case
- RF Power Output 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following national regulatios
- Microphone Element Condenser Cardioid
- Battery Type Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life 10 hours – depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions 268 mm long – 52 mm (diameter)
- Accessories Included Stand clamp