If you need to capture crisp and clear vocals in a variety of settings, then look no further than the Audio-Technica ATR2100 USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone. This mic is ideal for performers, podcasters, songwriters, field recordists and broadcasters who need extremely clean and high-quality audio. Along with analogue uses, you can conveniently connect directly to your Mac or PC for a range of digital functions.
If you are looking for a traditional live performance mic there is an included XLR cable that allows you to plug into a mixer or standard analogue pre-amp. Otherwise you can plug in via USB to your laptop or desktop computer and configure easily with your DAW. With exceptional off-axis rejection and smooth frequency response, this is a really good mic for podcasters and field recorders who need to capture audio free from external interference. There is also a 1/8″ (3.5mm) output for latency-free headphone monitoring.
- Dynamic mic with digital USB capabilities and analogue XLR input
- Connect to your Mac or PC for digital recording and monitoring
- Connect via XLR to traditional preamp or mixer for analogue functions
- Smooth frequency response for home studio, podcasting and field recording without external noise
- Built-in headphone input for direct monitoring without delay
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces external noise and unwanted sound pickup
- AD converter with a high-quality 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Comes with tripod desk stand, USB and XLR cables
- Sturdy metal construction for robust long life
- Output Connectors: 1 x 3-Pin XLR
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm)
- Bit Depth: 16-Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 15 kHz