If you are tired of getting tangled in your headphone cords, spending all your time unravelling them after they’ve been at the bottom of your bag, shoddy wiring from knots that results in dodgy sound, or accidentally yanking out the jack mid-track, then you need the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Closed-back Studio Monitoring Headphones w/ Bluetooth. These convenient closed-back headphones give you extremely potent sound and are specially tailored to work with your smartphone.
The ATH-M50xBT feature convenient Bluetooth technology that allows you to connect directly to your device, and boasts up to 40 hours of battery life. In addition, there is a built-in microphone, volume controls and a voice assist to make use super simple and streamlined. Meanwhile, the onboard 45mm neodymium magnet drivers give you full spectrum sound that wraps around your whole ear inside the super comfortable and cushioned ear cups. The circumaural pads that sit snug against your head are designed to minimise bleed while enhancing superior isolation. Drift off to another sonic world, no matter where you are.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Features
– Audio-Technica’s acclaimed wireless technology in a sleek circumaural package.
– Studio-quality sound connected right to your smartphone.
– Features a 15Hz-28kHz frequency response.
– 45mm neodymium drivers with copper clad voice coils.
– Super comfy over-ear design with cushioned pads for minimal bleed.
– 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy single-ear monitoring.
– Collapsible design for space saving, and protection while travelling.
– Clever voice assist for ease of control.
– Up to 8 hours of battery life from a single charge.
– Open/Closed: Closed
– Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
– Driver Size: 45mm
– Frequency Response: 15Hz-28kHz
– Impedance: 38 ohms