If you are looking for a great in-ear monitoring experience but don’t want to use the over-ear circum-aural offerings on the market, then the Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones might be the best option for you. These in-ear monitors bring you exceptional sound quality in a very small and convenient package.
Bringing together a high-quality build, premium audio performance and functionality, this offering from Audio-Technica surpasses the expectations of in-ear capabilities. Featuring dual symphonic driver that divide and distribute sound evenly and cleanly for ideal sound reproduction, they deliver in the monitoring space where many single driver options do not. Designed to reduce distortion, the hard body casing is made of resin and aluminium, with a focus on sound clarity.
The ATH-E40 is ergonomically shaped to fit within the ear to minimise external noise interference and comes with three earpiece sizes for customising your fit. The ear tips are made from silicone for premium sound isolation. With a detachable cord, these headphones are very easy to transport, minimising the risk of damage. The high-quality connector is robust and sturdy to minimise degradation and ensure a long lifespan for the product.
A very high-quality and affordable offering.
- In-ear monitoring headphones with dual phase drivers to reduce noise distortion and provide optimal sound reproduction
- Resin and aluminium hybrid body for crystal clear sound clarity
- Comes with four eartip sizes to customise your fit and block out external noise
- Premium silicone for comfort and exceptional sound isolation
- Comes with a detachable cord for safe and easy transport
- High-quality connector and components for long life
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Impedance: 12 Ω
- Weight: 10 g, without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.6 m with A2DC connectors