Do you want a mic with supreme voice capture technology alongside USB capabilities? Then look no further than the Audio-Technica AT2020 USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone, Black. Here you have a condenser microphone that is perfect for musicians, singer/songwriters, audio engineers, podcasters, home recordists and more.
Featuring a cardioid pickup pattern, this mic boasts off-axis rejection and 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz resolution for interference-free, high-quality voice reproduction. The AT2020USB+ also houses monitoring features so you can track as you go. There is a built-in headphone jack with volume control allowing you to monitor the mic signal without any pesky delay. There is also a mix control for blending the input and any pre-recorded audio in your DAW. With an internal headphone amplifier, you will be sure to hear every detail with crystal clear clarity.
The AT2020USB+ is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Max OS X and connects easily via a USB for easy configuration with your DAW. There are a tripod desk stand and a carry case, as well as a mic stand. A very handy voice-recording package.
- High-quality condenser mix with 16-Bit Audio at 44.1/48 kHz Sample Rate
- Features zero latency monitoring for realtime monitoring
- Built-in high output internal headphone amplifier for clear listening and playback
- Blend with the mix controls and your DAW
- Premium off-axis rejection for clean voice capture
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Included accessories: tripod desk stand, carry case, mic stand and USB cable
- Bit Depth: 16-Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Output Connectors: 1 x USB (Type Unspecified)
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz