Microphone technology is making it easier than ever before to capture studio-quality sound free from distortion, whether you are a home recordist, a podcaster, or an amateur producer. The sonic output of the pros is no longer out of reach. Here with the Apogee HypeMic for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows you will find a super simple to use USB microphone with plug and play capabilities, and built-in compression which guarantees crisp transfer to your DAW.
The cardioid condenser capsule gives you the bright and rich sound you would expect from a cardioid mic, while the compression technology that comes built-in cleans up your mix to ensure your vocals are right where they should be. In addition, minimal latency monitoring allows you to hear back your recordings with true clarity and ensure you are completely happy with your output. Because, the HypeMic is compatible with your iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC, so you can even make quality recordings on the go. Scratch that creative itch, no matter where you are!
When it comes to usability, it really couldn’t be easier: just plug in and record to your favourite software or audio app. The HypeMic even comes with a tripod, carrying case and pop filter. So, spend less time reading the instruction manual and more time laying down sonic magic.
Apogee HypeMic Features
– High-quality studio-grade cardioid compression mic with smooth output.
– Perfect for vocals, instruments and podcast applications.
– Super easy plug and play usability without any additional configuration.
– Use with your favourite apps or DAW.
– Headphone output with handy built-in Blend feature for ultimate low latency playback.
– Comes with a tripod, pop filter and carry case.
– Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC.
– Microphone Type: Condenser
– Mono/Stereo: Mono
– Polar Pattern: Cardioid
– A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
– Max SPL: 130dB SPL