Have you ever dreamt of making high-quality recordings right from your phone or iPad? Well, dream no more. With the Apogee Duet for Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone, these musings are possible right now. Modern recording technology continues to push the boundaries, and the Apogee Duet allows you to connect seamlessly to your devices with the iOS/USB connector and lay down beautiful recordings, no matter where you are.
This system is also comfortable in your studio and is small enough to sit right on your desktop. It features 2 inputs and 4 outputs for configuring with the rest of your rig, and easy plug and play capabilities. The state-of-the-art AD/DA converter gives you superb audio quality all the way up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
The Apogee Duet has an intelligent design with coloured OLED display for easy to read visual feedback as you record. It comes with Maestro 2 software for iOS but is also compatible with a range of other apps and DAWs. There are two fully configurable touchpads that speak directly to your software and can be programmed for quick access to your output functions.
Gone are the days where compact and mobile interfaces meant sacrificing on quality. This is the next gen with all the bells and whistles.
Apogee Duet Features
– A USB audio interface for your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC.
– 2 inputs and 4 outputs.
– Supreme quality AD/DA converters with up to 24-bit/192kHz.
– Visual feedback from OLED display.
– Configurable touch pads for intelligent workflow.
– Comes with breakout cable with 2 x XLR/TRS inputs and 2 x TRS outputs.
– Includes USB cable and power adapter.
– Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0/iOS
– Number of Preamps: 2
– A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
– Analogue Outputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS (Headphones)
– MIDI I/O: USB