Wharfedale Pro DM5.0s Super Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Product Description
The DM5.0s is made to cut through the mix for detailed live vocal performance. High SPL capabilities combined with a supercardioid pickup pattern means the microphone can produce high gain before feedback and a high signal to noise ratio. The microphone also features an on/off switch which has been specifically designed to ensure silent switching during performance.
The Latest Generation
The DM Series has been a microphone we have honed over the years in its many forms, and from price to performance, the latest model, the DM5.0s is something we're very proud of. More durable, better performance, affordable price and even a silent switch if you're looking for a live microphone, it's a clear choice as it sounds.
High SPL Capabilities
The DM5.0s has been developed for real performers and sound engineers who love live, loud music. The capsules inside DM microphones can withstand an extreme level SPL without distortion, keeping a clear sound for even the loudest of performers.
The DM5.0s single pack ships in a colour display box, complete with XLR to XLR cable so you can get performing straight out of the box.
- Frequency Response 50Hz -12kHz
- Live dynamic microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- 600Ω Output Impedance
- 135dB Max SPL
- High performance capsule
- Tailored for vocals
- Also suitable for drums, guitar cabs and other high SPL sound sources
- Supplied with XLR to XLR cable
- Rugged cast metal body
- Steel mesh grille
- Internal pop shield
- High SPL capabilities
- Low distortion
- Max SPL 135dB
- Impedance 600Ω
- Transducer type Dynamic
- Pickup Pattern Supercardioid
- Sensitivity -52dB(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Off axis rejection >20dB at 180°
- Cable/Connector 3 pin gold plated XLR to XLR
- Housing Solid cast metal alloy
- Frequency Response 50Hz -16kHz
- Weight 300g
- Single Pack includes Colour display box, XLR cable