The PreSonus Eris E3.5 Studio Monitors Speakers give you ultimate control to achieve an accurate sound for all your audio reproduction needs. This pair of near-field monitors sport heavy-duty kevlar woofers that give a thudding low end without any snaps, crackles or pops. Up top, the silk-dome tweeter emits crystalline highs for a balanced output.
With the Eris E3.5 Studio Monitors, you can rest assured that your tracks will translate across any stereos, because you can hear every nuanced detail. Often, you won’t be able to achieve this with multimedia speakers, because they work to improve sound, rather than reproduce what is actually there. These speakers believe honesty is the best policy, so you’ll never be surprised when you hear your tracks from a different source.
The Eris E3.5 has onboard acoustic tuning controls to accommodate for any vibrations or room shakes that come from heavy low-frequency outputs without sacrificing on sound quality. With 50 watts of Class AB amplification, the Eris also has a distinct advantage over other studio monitors: you can monitor while still having plenty of volume to spare, so you aren’t distorting your mix.
A very good studio monitor for a variety of functions.
- 3.5 inch Kevlar woofers with minimal distortion
- 1” silk dome tweeters for balanced highs
- 50 watt Class AB amplification
- RCA and balanced ¼” inputs
- Aux input for connecting phone or media player
- Headphone output for attentive listening
- Total Power: 50W Class AB (with 25W per speaker)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 100 dB SPL @ 1m
- Features: Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, High and Low frequency boost/cut
- Input Types: 2 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Output Types: 1 x 1/8" (headphones), Bare Wire strip (out to right speaker)
Presonus Eris 3.5 What's in the Box
• (1) PreSonus Eris E3.5 active studio monitor
• (1) PreSonus Eris E3.5 passive studio monitor
• (1) 1.5m TRS 1/8” to 2 RCA cable
• (1) 1.5m TRS 1/8” stereo cable
• (1) 2m bare-wire speaker cable
• (8) Foam feet, (4) to be placed on the bottom of each speaker to improve isolation
• (1) Power cable