When it comes to professional monitoring headphones, Audio-Technica are known for their exceptional sound performance and high-class products. The Audio-Technica ATH-M40x monitoring headphones are no exception.
Featuring 40mm neodymium magnet drivers, they bring supreme bass in the low end and accurate frequency response for a wide range of functions. Whether you are an amateur home recordist, a touring musician, a DJ, or just a recreational listener with a taste for good sound, this set of headphones has plenty to offer.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M40x have a robust, closed back design that offers superior aural isolation, with over ear circum-aural pads for minimal bleed and high focus listening. Block out the world and hone in on creating that perfect mix. With extra soft padding for long sessions and a convenient collapsible design for easy transport, this is a very neat and affordable option.
- High quality professional monitoring headphones with cutting-edge Audio-Technica technology
- Boasts a wide 15Hz-24kHz frequency response
- Closed back design houses 40mm neodymium magnet drivers and aluminium wire voice coils with copper cladding for superior audio quality
- Flat response tuning for optimal accuracy across the whole frequency range
- Over-ear circum-aural design to block out external noise and allow for deep focus even in chaotic environments
- Super convenient collapsible design for space-saving and damage free transport
- One ear monitoring possible due to 90-degree swivel ear cups
- Comes with both straight and coiled detachable cables
- Includes a carry bag and a ¼” screw-on adapter
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circum-aural (Over the ear)
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-24kHz
- Impedance: 35 ohms